2012年11月15日星期四

Facebook is what is him near

Ground.
"Hey Hey.Person parties in Hua Mountain not us are welcomes.Can't have to walk.You stay to slowly have fun here."Truly challenge to the thou.I have no excessive geography meeting.Although I and he not enemy opponent.But also not good begin so.How to say that we also have some blood kin relations.And he also returns Xing Gu now.Home ground the affair have no a necessity to perform in front of outsider.After having have a ground of that time can slowly calculate.
"Want to return to the house in thou?My advising you still doesn't return to.Returning to is also useless.Thou cloud probably has already risen a sky now."The thou truly sees me really want to leave.The voice again enlarges.And he ground the words let I also not from stopped down.
"You is this what mean?"I come to a stop.Turn round to looking at a thou truly.Isn't understand he just ground in words meaning.
"I say that the ground is a thou cloud he jumps a claim ancient every family lord the position place time too long.It's time to change a person.If he doesn't know mutually words.Probably have already died now."The thou truly puts one to smile Nue ground look in the eyes to looking at me.
" With you?Or is ground in your house that old man?"I looking at a thou truly.Don't know he how will have thus ground information.Although they a fasten to strive for the Duo thou every family lord the position place with long.Can always first, .They all have no enough real strenght to challenge all these.Truly put such a posture now thou.See to them also cannot help but preparation clearly wear dry.Just don't know
Of is what, is him nearby those fix true?
"Ha ha, the real strenght of thou cloud is very strong, this connects my grandpa also rather, however real strenght again strong that again how?Block live to a full sky ofly fly a sword attack?"The thou says truly and very with assurance.
"A full sky ofly fly sword?You point you this how many fix true?With they how many also want to put out the influence of house in thou?Or say that you have already controled all of the influences of house in thou?"I counter-question a way in a row, mouth inside although how don't care, heart in some worry the peace or chaos of old headman, fix true of although the combat technique isn't high,their real strenght is actually true at, especially those already exceed dollar what baby expected fixs true,cnn, afraid the old man sub- the gist.
"That's right, however isn't that they are severals, for thou cloud and thou sun, went from someone, they is come to deal with you thou month, don't think that you also have 12 to fix is true fantastic, however is even the gold Dan expects all don't arrive of boy, there is fart using."Along with thou truly of words, at he nearby of those fix true also immediately did to declare, a fly the sword flies to shoot from their body and, then all fix true all jumped to fly Teng of sword get empty and rise, they don't dare to promise a safety as well on the ground, but in the sky, they have absolute advantage, not only attack noodles more wide, and also more safe on the safety.
The thou truly and suddenly thoughted of again what, immediately after say:"To, I still need to tell you two matters, can also do one while letting you walking understand ghost."
"What matter?"I swept truly one eye, then the double is more eye is notice to get off the ground of that severals fix true, although these fix a true only six people just, however the real strenght can be not low, most differ is also what a dollar baby expected to fix true, tallest of is lead the way that and is already to match a body to expect, although return just the real strenght of the primer, also ratio dollar what baby expected fix true strong top not know how much let doubly I also not must be careful to guard against, once begin have to momentary will he first solve.
The thou truly and suddenly smiled to see me nearby eldest sister-in-law one eye after,google, say:"Li Xiao Qian, this name believes that you haven't forgotten?Be you the lover ever, she is dead in your bosom."
"You is this Shi meaning?"My facial expression is tiny to sink, Li Xiao Qian, this name ever at I the in the mind Luo descended very deep Luo to print, my beginning allowed girl friend and once brought me a delightful time, however finally for me block one gun but die, for this I am exactly sad for few years, until the emergence of the color dress, just let I gradually instauration come over, and gradually thin forget her existence, have never thought the thou truly again remind her name in this time.
"You want to know is who kill hers?"Thou truly the Nue ground looking at me.
"?"I lightly counter-question a way.
I die to Li Xiao Qian and have already no longer been like several year agos so sad, so the tone that responds to now also and Be different from a thou to truly imagine medium so excited, on the contrary seem to be dispassion, calm down to let thou to all truly have some to frighten into inaction.
"Ask you that to know."Thou truly although play the drum in the heart don't understand I why the meeting suddenly become so dispassion, but still keep pointing at eldest sister-in-law to say.
"Younger brother, I ……" eldest sister-in-law depended to come over to me and towarded me to want to say what, however haven't spoken, was stretched out by me to stop, she meant to say of words I am understand.
"H'm, I will ask of, however you say of two matters, is it what to also have one?"For Li Xiao Qian's dead, I have been aming investigating in several year agos, can not check either what result, however recently I find out to conclude a fruit, although while knowing a result cut up rough very much, however after I understood all processes, also again cut up rough, just still having some get angry just, for the dead of the small Qian feel a bit unworthy for her.
"There is also a matter, also with you nearby that is relevant, and this matter once announcement come out, perhaps whole ancient Wu Jie will see us ancient the joke of house."The thou truly smiles in response to the way.
"Joke?In fact this calculates not what joke."At this time crowd outside again spread a voice, and still a female's voice, although nothing important magnetism, and still take a point just the dint of the Qiang Qiang of sun.
Need not wait crowd to abdicate and together say again beautiful shadow from outside leaped to come in, shape is quite good, however long was like not to calculate too beautiful the United States the woman stepped the top of head of crowd to fly and come in and said this woman not beautiful, that is to see towards coming to say in response to 2 people of color dress and eldest sister-in-law, this woman growing not to calculate difficult.
"Who is you again?"Looking at to so suddenly rush incoming woman, I not from inquire, see her appearance, I unexpectedly have the kind the felling for seeing to once acquaint with, just in the memory but how also could not find memory concerning this woman, thought along while and all had never thought an impression concerning this woman, unique had a little a felling, is her appearance and own old mama some resemble, however had no old mama so beautiful, she had with old mama what relate to not become?Probably is old mama's relatives, the person of just an old mama's house seems the nobody learn force, can this woman the obvious skill in martial arts is very high, the light achievement is quite good.(The not yet finished treats continuously and knows that how funeral affairs is such as the desire, please land www**, the chapter is more, support author, support original reading!)





The text chapter 830 sky punishes
Renew time:2009-12-300:15:29 chapter word numbers:3572


Ha ha, thou month ah thou month, you unexpectedly even she is incognizant, see to you."See the woman that I inquire to suddenly intrude into, thou truly burst into laughter get up, I ain't clear he smiles what, difficult don't become him to know this woman, and have a liking for I should also know just right.
"How did you also run?"The eldest sister-in-law suddenly jumps to leave me and arrives at that woman nearby at this time, close Ni ground dynasty it asks a way.
"All anyway can not conceal again, simply clear made the younger brother understand to calculate, younger brother, you say BE."That woman says again dynasty I saw come over.
The words of "you are ……" other party make me feel to acquaint with again, but the but again doesn't dare to make sure.
"Younger brother!"Suddenly that woman unexpectedly sends out similar to the eldest brother voice, her appearance starts changing under eying of my double eye at the same time, the soft show face becomes just sun to get up,Facebook, again hair backward on binding, the clone of the whole an eldest brother, if be not still be dressed in ladys' wear, and the words of a body is still a chemisette body, I still really made him be elder brother in Chengkong University.
"Eldest brother?You and I greatly is what relate to?"Misidentification under me chase the woman be elder brother in Chengkong University, however soon again respond to come over, the eldest brother is an eldest brother, does a big man how can become a woman, just don't understand this woman to how to become eldest brother Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论