2013年1月21日星期一

google hree to tie up good

She goes to 1 again and thinks the way is taken back material.
Is high cold is about to go upstairs, **river's river again chase him call live, tell Gao Han Shuo:"Want not and so, you think way contact she, let her use handle bars tomorrow morning, you send to save city, you also talk on the road."High cold comprehension**the mood of river's river, generously answered:"I as far as possible, but, you must keep secret a secret for me, particularly to**Xian."

Chapter 214's opening bow don't turn head arrows(2)
The young woman keeps in mind spring, ordained in nature, who all no serious mistakes committed.Living alone of long term, such as**of the land hope earnestly timely rain, Liu Yan Ni ripples of after comforting of high cold sturdy spring breeze, spring heart's gradual all is calm.
After satisfying of Liu Yan Ni, float in the sky on roseate clouds of face, eyes with compare in times before, also more the wave only flow to turn and look around to living Hui.
Is high cold from fall to drop down in cloud precipice, even lie on*, mood mess extremely, he all of full brains BE**the shadow of Xian, the sorry and ashamed feeling torments his self-respect and conscience.He feels at the moment that the oneself and brothel young lady has no two to.Only, brothel woman with live on the street, he but for the sake of the lover and her of family, betrayed his youth, dignity and**.Thought of here, he immediately sits, starting to grasp the clothes will be confused set of on the body.Liu Yan Ni also suddenly starts to sit, a hold tight a high cold shirt, fiercely one Ye, threw a part.Is high cold to again bring over here, Liu Yan Ni or cause disturbance from it, the dead lives not to let high cold put on clothing.
Is good the female fear three to tie up, good male want ~only a tie up the 3 zcn novel vwap.3 zcn.C N sorting
Will stop next want to walk of step-the soft can overcome the hard.Liu Yan Ni, who faces to continuously act in pettish, is high cold not friendly strong, had to stop the action of wearing the clothes.
"BE discommoded, this is you automatically send to come to come, the nobody forces you and cans not blames me, can tell me now, do you come here before down and actually have what business?"Liu Yan Ni is loose to open a shirt, hug high cold lower abdomen, stick face at his****, Sweet girlish voice thin language, full of tender affectionly ask a way.
"Arrived to say again in the road, don't delay me to go to work as well.I want you do of, you attain very easily of, as long as you would like to."Arriving should show the hand of, high cold but can not open.
"I can not go, this afternoon, organization the person of the section declares me pair the director's post, I have to be present.Unless ……"
"Unless what, do you how can have so many additional conditions?Could it be that want to call me to care for each other always with you again, indeed as expected such, please don't open a ."Is high cold for the fierce exhibition leg of afraid Liu Yan Ni,cnn, oneself the meeting again plant this to turn over a heartless small women of face to dig in advance good of**ditch inside.
"The one who know I, high cold is also, you guess rightness, can add nine to divide.I don't want keeping company with of your morning and night, lets your in the mind pack me."Liu Yan Ni says with smile.Her smile very**, the general man is irresistable, but high cold still keep resisting Liu Yan Ni**of**.
"You clearly know this it's impossible."
"How impossible, the fact puts at at present, is not likely to have already become may.I comprehend your real intentions, I also have found, I can't make you divorce, as long as you separate three to differ five of keep me company, I am getting more fully satisfied.Certainly, if there is a dynasty on the first I finding out a Mr. Right, I will return your freedom.Really arrived that day, even if you kneel to beg me and also need to see my mood of small Niang son."The thick-skinned ground of Liu Yan Ni make a request.
Similar request, she equally to**river's river once brought up.High cold apprehensibility, once suffered**of the stroke of wound and mind, made Liu Yan Ni's mindset differ with ordinary people,google.Weigh gains or losses, it is the only choice to temporarily promise her.The gentleman stands to touch**sky, curve body can squat down ground, the such square shows true colors of a hero.
"Is all right, but you have to arrive to save city together with me right away, at the request of me, do the matter that should do."
Once the high cold words export, Liu Yan Ni was like a prisoner to receive an amnesty to make and suddenly started to sit and hugged high cold neck, at his Sai the side ruthlessly kissed an one mouthful and immediately started wearing clothes.
On the spacious street, the Jie reaches a car lightning fast, Liu Yan Ni's brain also such as the car wheel quickly turn.
"I know that you and**river's river successively seek me, only a purpose, make me stop dangerous crary action.The lioness that doesn't want to the him and him increases any trouble."
"Cleverness!Why do you want so?"
"I think that you are to know perfectly well past ask.Reason not only 1, tell the truth, you are the find that I discover-forgive I use not so respectful words, but Zhang Man Li with lend the power in the hand from Central Cross-Island highway**one feet, you from my nearby and livingly pull to walk.She is this feet, kick at mine** up.I have no alternative and not only want to withdraw, since want to give you hot Niang, also want to prepare and plan a house for your matrimonies.Your house is how to come, I believe that you repay fully Chu than me.My diagram what, don't say you also clear.Can what is what I got finally?Pair director, that is that I paid bodily of the price get.Finally she the unexpectedly malicious bottom heart come, one feet kicked out me a reputation agency.If she arranged me literally at that time a section, I also can't next thus malicious hand."Liu Yan Ni's mouth if the river overflowed doesn't extremely is surging, the sediment accompanies bottom, one Xie a long distance.Pour a bean in tube-shaped container, should say of and should not say of, a brain pours to high cold.Gao Han Ting, can not help regrets thousand times.Greed is bottomless, at**of order about under, the everyones can become a benefit sword that neglects life and death, can recklessly brandish and not only make opponent heart save to have scruples about, sometimes also hurt oneself.
"I ask you again, why do you want to make duplicate that to owe?"
"Is easy, a piece of jadeite, I can not get, the other people rent away, and I also wanted to think a way to let it smash.Said do you concretely want me to do what?"
"Is easy, check Wei to take to return your to denounce letter from Ji,Facebook, tell them, you are to mishear gossip, ascended being of other people.If have what result, I from will handle like."It is high cold to simple and directly tell Liu Yan Ni to say.
"Like, but, didn't forget you to once promise mine.If you are promise and then deny, when I make moves again next time, have to be clean and neat than now, perhaps will also bring you to drown of disaster."
Liu Yan Ni says light loosely, like a burst of pleasant breeze, slowly blow from her .But Gao Han Ting, as if chilly bise.
Is high cold to go to at work , Liu Yan Ni also drives car to go to Ji and checks Wei.But, Liu Yan Ni has no to take a time**river husband and wife of river and Gao Han desirable thing.Ji checks the person of Wei to tell Liu Yan Ni, her report material very important, have already caused the value of the height of saving the Wei leadership, near future, Liu Yan Ni will get the news of fig uping the public.Liu Yan Ni wants to know more details, but drive no comment dozen hair it.
The plain white cloth dropped into dye-works inside, regardless be infected by what color, all hard instauration originally of color.Liu Yan Ni a little bit regrets.The post will soon be replied, high cold also promised her condition, if take not to return that to believe, how treat to Gao Han Jiao?
Liu Yan Ni drives car at save the eastern suburb of city to turn leisurely along while, finally make up decision, since Tong hornet nest, Suo** let a flock of evil disorderly dance, according to the decided policy, greatly mark time ground forward.As for is high cold, she has already figured out to reply of plan.

Chapter 215's opening bow don't turn head arrows(3)
Liu Yan Ni sits in the net cafe and strongly knocks a keyboard.For receiving high cold, she just in the code word, afresh gram Long one report material.Anyway who have never seen as well, the contents of inside only she knows by herself.
Noon 12:00, Liu Yan Ni received a tall cold telephone, she knew that Gao Han Yao asks what, don't wait high cold talk, the Yan language mutteringly tell Gao Han Shuo:"Pack the heart to inside in the belly, I promise of matter, affirmation cans make, the material has already all taken a time, in my hand.I occupy now, the evening gives you."Liu Yan Ni Sa rises a lie to come to noodles not to change color heart not to jump, the town settles self-composed Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论